1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link your nominees and let them know they've been nominated.
Teresa's Questions:1. Shaken or stirred? I mainly drink Mike's Hard Lemonade, wine, or margaritas.
2. What is the greatest movie from the past year? I don't think that I've seen any movies this year that I feel that strongly about.
3. Would you ever consider writing your own book? Not really. I am not a good writer. No one would want to read my book. ;)
4. Would you rather have dog's ears or hawk's eyes? Well, I'm not sure about dog's ears. Every time we are watching a sport on TV and a whistle is blown, my male dog jumps off the couch and runs to the bedroom. Noises like that really seem to bother his ears. I'll go with hawk's eyes.
5. What's your favorite season and why? My favorite season is fall. I love the changing colors of the leaves, sitting around fires, and wearing comfy sweatshirts. I love burning the pumpkin scented candles from Bed Bath and Beyond. They smell up my house with delicious scents.
6. Have you ever hated loving someone? Not really.
7. Do you have any strange habits? None that I can think of. I'm sure my husband can come up with some though. ;)
8. Why do people say laughter is the best medicine? If there is laughter in your life, you will always be happy. One thing that attracted me to my husband was his personality. He always makes me laugh or smile.
9. What do you think is the color for happiness? I think the colors of the rainbow are the colors for happiness. Rainbows make me smile. :)
10. What will you teach your children? (what values, beliefs, hobbies, skills, etc.) I will teach my children to be independent and to think for themselves. To never be a follower...to be a leader. I will give my children the option to be in sports or any extra curricular activities. I just hope they have Mike's athletic abilities. :)
(The first 3 have already been nominated by others, but I want to acknowledge them as well. I enjoy reading all of these ladies blogs and appreciate their support on my blog.)
1. Teresa at Where the *Bleep* is Our Stork?
2. Risa at Who Shot Down My Stork
5. Amie at Is It Time Yet?
6. Jenn at Tricky & Peep
7. JoJo at JoJo's Infertile World
8. Kailey at More Than You'll Ever Know
9. Caroline at In Due Time
10. Em at Teach Me to Braid
My questions:1. What's your favorite TV show of all time?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. Is there anything that you would change about yourself?
4. What is your idea of a fun/perfect night? Do you like to go out or stay in?
5. What is your favorite book, series, or author that you have ever read?
6. If you could go back in time and change your career path, would you?
7. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
8. What are your favorite hobbies? What are you good at?
9. What is your dream car?
10. What kind of activities are currently on your "bucket list"?